Thursday, February 21, 2013

In the beginning..


Blogging.. not really my style.. BUT I am told to "find a creative outlet for the thoughts that turn to anger" and since writing has always been a string suit, I decided that would be what I would do. I could keep a journal.. but hell, I would forget it when I needed to write, or not be able to find it.. or a pen that worked.. I would probably loose it and that wouldn't end well.. Soooo a blog it is, since Facebook probably isn't really the place to have the thoughts constantly go. I don't care if no one ever reads any of this, that's not what i am here for. I am here to do what I need to make myself better mentally and emotionally, and if you do happen to read this and what you read here offends you or upsets you, keep it to yourself. I will not sensor myself nor do I want to debate with you about what I feel, there is a reason behind everything I do and say and your life experiences shaped your opinions and beliefs just as mine have so in laymen terms FUCK OFF

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment